Monday 27 September 2010

Letter 1

Ciao!

This is the first letter I write to you, dear Gilly, and that's why it's exceptionally special to me. First, I would like to say that meeting you in the beginning of this year was one of the best things that ever happened to me. We've spent so much time together since Day 1 that we've gotten to know each other's passions, strengths, hopes, dreams and beliefs pretty well. The amount of happy moments we've had together and the experiences we've shared and learned from is beyond measure. Right now, from where I'm standing (a high chair in our kitchen in Milan), I can't identify one favorite thing about our unique relationship that has kept us from drifting apart, like it most frequently happens in our world (about that later), but one thing is certain.

And that is - our passion for fashion that we have so wildly in common. In fact, it is so beyond control, that we decided to share it with the world and use it as our "thing", through this blog. With the help of the letters that we are starting to exchange here, I will never be apart from my best friend, wherever in the world we happen to be. Oh, and yes, I will always know what is taking place in her heart and in her mind, be it fashion related or not. ;-)

Sooo.. Here we go!

With Love,
*Sally*

No comments:

Post a Comment