Tuesday 28 September 2010

airport life

SALLY,

you would never guess how i spent my last 2 weeks, litterally in an airport, i had this editorial i shot outside around the city of milan , the issue should come out in november, then i catched my flight to Amsterdam, where i had to shoot a tv commercial!, i love to do movements because it takes more then a second, you are left on your own for at least 10 seconds, no rights to mess up!
...  then the next day  i flew to munich to shoot a juwelery story for Cosmopolitan! and on the same dayi flew to paris, i arrived around midnight i barely slept and my call time was 4 am.the client went to pick me up and drove to a van. hair and make up done. and we shot in Place de la concorde with famous photographer TOM CRAIG that shoot for british vogue. he is very friendly and down to earth http://www.tomcraig.com/home2008.html! i was finished at 09h30 am.;) it was freezing but it was worth it!!!! i had the time to spend the day in paris..... oh god I LOVE PARIS, the shopping there its amazing, especially this store called MAJE




  http://www.maje-paris.fr/its my favourite, its take its inspiration by designers but the clothes are around 200 or 300 euros.i like the details. the puffy sleeves , the leather skirts, the leather shorts, the belt! the details...arghhh i love it!!!



 i spent so much on clothes in paris, its irresistible! someone should say i should go to rehab but i say no no no!:):):):):):):)
this week i turned on my computer and my agent tells me i am booked for a campaign in madrid.waw.i would leave the same day! i can say i did 5 countries in less then 2 weeks time!NOT BAD at all!:) this is what i call travelling and maaaaaaan i love hotels:):)of course i met this guy and it seems inpossible to have a relationship when you travel so much. its like you have to choose between relationship and work, what do you think? can we live one without the other? i can confess i put all my energy in my job but sometimes i wish my heart wasnt empty, i want to be loved too.i want to love. i would like to know what is love. and be in company. i would like to say WE instead of ME. but its i guess one second of weakness of mine. back to the concentration. i would like to become someone, to be famous, to be inspired and seen , to become a part of the world. but isnt it a search for love too?

i wish u an amazing week my lovely sally,
xxx
GILLY

No comments:

Post a Comment